Wednesday, October 27, 2010

::random thoughts from a random mind::

CLEARLY, it's been months since I've been able to write anything.  Sometimes you just don't know what to write....or just how to write it.  There are just so many things right now that I cannot complain about.


Can I just say that the feeling of being over someone that consumes your entire thoughts is one of the most uplifting feelings ever?!  I'm just referring to men in general.  My friends know that I fall easy and that I am better staying away from the bad ones at all costs.  The petti-stuff always seems to consume my mind...which is why I am a true believer that woman fall for assholes.  I don't know WHY THE HELL we do, but I do think a majority of us think that we can "change them." 


After my last person of interest...I have found out a lot about myself.  I think it takes a lot of strikes (more than 3) until someone is officially out of my game.  But I hope that it doesn't take that many times again to realize that someone is not right for me. 


I come from a Christian family and meeting someone that is very involved with their church can be intriguing.  I fell for it...as most would, and was also hurt many times by the same person.  He may or may not have known, because for some of us...just because we don't say or express how we feel doesn't necessarily mean that we don't feel it.  (This would be easier to write about, but I currently have Bonnie bothering me about her trip to LA....that will never happen).


I know he is a good person but he just may not be the right person for me.  I still think about him every day....even though he moved back home, but I know that I have to be strong just like every other girl has to and be proven that there IS someone else out there that is just as intriguing...and possibly better.


Thanks to Patti Stanger I have been able to be "happy" again with myself, because if you aren't happy with yourself then you will have a hard time making other people happy :)


Ok Ok....enough with the past...let's get on with the new!!!


Things have been going really good for me...except for school, but who cares about that.
After traveling to LA to visit some friends I feel like I've just come out of therapy or something...everything looks positive in my direction and I feel very happy right now.  I refuse to let the little things piss me off because there is so much to look forward to.  If all works out right I will be out of Lincoln, NE by August!!!!  Another thing is that I got the chance to do some photography for an aspiring actor while I was in LA and also did a photoshoot of my friends.  I don't know exactly what it is I want to do after graduation, but I really want to continue with my artistic abilities.  It's when I'm the happiest.  :)


My job seems to be going pretty well so far.  Family is on good terms.  So things are good...really good :)  I'm so thankful for the friends I have.  I am also thankful that I'm able to realize the important people in my life and am aware of the people who do nothing but create chaos and stress.  You don't really realize it until those people are gone!  I've been inspired by so many people lately and feel like something good is going to come out of all of this.  Hard work pays off, connections are a must, and doing what you love best makes for a loving person. 


I am truly inspired by one of my good friends, Josh.  He comes from a very driven family that is very close.  Josh has always been the type of person where (if it's in his way, he pushes it aside) because doing what's best for him in the longrun and looking out for his friends is what matters most.  He has a good heart, hard working, and listens...most men don't unfortunately LOL.  He always gets stuck with my excessive text messages, long phone calls for advice, irrelevant stories, and random antics.  I was lucky to meet him freshman year along with my other friends...and with a few ups and downs our friendship has become pretty strong.  Having a guy friend is totally different than having a girl as a friend, and even a boy friend.  I've never had someone like that in my life and my brother is nearly 13 years younger than me.  It's a good friendship that I wish everyone could have with someone.


As for Kelley....she is truly a one of a kind.  I met her through my neighbor freshman year of college. She was such a total bitch, but because she was so funny I played kiss ass to her because I knew we would be best friends.  I never get sick of her...although I bet she could say differently about me.  She always makes me laugh and it never gets old.


Oh and I just came up with the coolest idea for my next art project....it has to do with braille!


That's all

1 comment:

  1. I like this. Women do fall for assholes, and sometimes we can't help the way we feel, but need to try to make the right decisions for ourselves. I am learning that, very very slowly learning that.

    ReplyDelete